The Kingsbury Library facilities are:
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Polish, Arabic, Urdu, Tamil, Hindi and Gujurati
- newspapers and magazines
- audio books
- DVD rentals
- self-service machines for borrowing and returning library items
- computers, fax, photocopier, printer and scanner
- free Wi-Fi access to the Internet
- freephones to the Customer Service Centre and touch screen computers providing with access to our services
- 12 study spaces
- public toilets
- life in the UK online practice test
- Bookstart Story and Rhyme time every Wednesdays at 2.15-3pm for children under five years old
- walk-in clinic and free crime prevention advice from Fryent Safer Neighbourhoods Team .
Access and parking
Disabled parking information
- Level and wide pavement From Kingsbury High Road.
- Dropped kerbs without tactile paving.
- Ramp at the front of the building.
- Ramp has a landing at the top.